Camping is available onsite
3 day ticket holders - from 12 Midday Friday to 2pm Monday.
2 day ticket holders - from 8am Saturday to 2pm Monday.
There are three designated campgrounds: The Canopy Camp, The General Camp and The Family Camp. These camps are named and located in regards to festival noise and to create appropriate atmosphere for campers. All campgrounds have toilets and hand wash facilities. There are parking staff on arrival in campgrounds to assist you and your choice of campsite. if wanting to camp with friends it is best to arrive together as access is not guaranteed once the campgrounds fill up.
Please camp wisely
- Choose your campsite appropriately please or you may be asked to relocate.
- Do not bring excessively large tents/shade structures, unless you have a big family to accommodate.
- Any couches/furniture must not be left onsite. Take out what you bring in.
Campervans and Camper trailers are allowed in the campgrounds however please be mindful to reserve soft grassy areas for tents. Park your motorhome over rough/undulating surfaces to help us maximise our camping grounds. There is a car park for those needing only to park their car for the day.
Please make contact with us via our contact form. We recognise Companion Cards for any disabled person requiring a carer.
WHAT TO BRING
You are coming camping with us! Here are some tips on what to bring to help you have a comfortable and enjoyable Fractangular experience.
- Drinking water and a refillable container or bottles, cups, plates, bowls & utensils (CLEAN) to use at food stalls and the bar.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- A simple first aid kit. Add Stingose to it!
- Warm clothes for the night, rain jacket/umbrella for potential wet weather, appropriate shoes and clothes for all weather conditions - it is Tassie after all.
- Camping gear, tent & pegs, sleeping bag, camp mat, pillow, extra woolen blanket, small tarp and poles for shade. TORCH!
- Cash or a Bank card to top up the credit on your RFID wristband.
- Butt bin that fits in your pocket (old film canister).
- Rubbish bag for your campsite. keep it in the car to avoid debris blowing across camp & festival grounds.
- Hammock to hang out in Hammockville amongst the trees beside the Canopy stage.
- Bring friends & family
- Bring loads of love, laughter, joy and your dancing shoes.
- Bring your best you!